Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleeps-chan
Jan 7, 2006

by T. Fine

The Hater posted:

Who is everone's favorite skullgirl? Mine is Peacock

ms fourtune b.c her head makes the 'take it easy' face

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeps-chan
Jan 7, 2006

by T. Fine

Gamest Mook posted:

It's specifically to ghettoize discussion so sperglord nerds who can't handle such topics being discussed without going into an indignant privileged rage about it don't have their forum posting experience upset, yeah. Just ignore the discussion if you don't want to talk about it, I promise it will go away much faster that way since at least half the posts in these arguments are always arguing about the argument itself.

Wow I thought the something is awful forum's banned loving trolls like this idiot? mods can we get some help here?

sleeps-chan
Jan 7, 2006

by T. Fine

Crappy Jack posted:

Yeah, I understand that there's a time and place for these discussions, but it does really seem pretty bad when the second somebody brings it up, someone goes "Nope, there's a separate thread for this discussion". I mean, this is the Skullgirls thread. If you want it to be the thread for discussing Skullgirls gameplay only, then make it the Skullgirls gameplay only thread.

so all they need to do is change the title to, 'Skullgirls video game discussion and video game playing in the something is awful's Games forum: Talk about the games you love and hate.'

tags: mod, mods read this post, axemaniac, zooluman, louisgod, name search this post

sleeps-chan
Jan 7, 2006

by T. Fine

Saint Freak posted:

Will/Does this play well on a pad, or is it a stick game?

it is 6 buttons, if that is your deciding factor

sleeps-chan
Jan 7, 2006

by T. Fine

ZackHoagie posted:

If there's any reason this game will flop it's gonna be people misinterpreting the DLC aspect of the extra characters and GOD DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU PAID FOR A GAME YOU GOT THE GAME GODDAMMMIT Reddit poo poo everywhere.

Well, I'm not a fan of it. I hate these "free"/casual pay2win games like Blood Line Champions or League of Legends that let people to pay money to unlock the new hero that they manage to cram in every week. If this stays relevant enough to be a tourny game, will people have to buy 20+ dlc characters on every console there?

However, I will be buying skull girls no questions asked. I am disappointed that there will only be 8 chars in a 3v3 game, but I think I can handle it.

• Locked thread