Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

Things I love about this show:
Monday Couple
Gwang Soo's framing
Suk Jin's woo-sa dance
Sparta kook
Ji Hyo's blank beauty
Everything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

Continued from the IY2 thread:

qbert posted:

It's Narsha and Goo Hara.

I don't miss the card game as it often went a bit too long and usually wasn't that funny. The heart monitor challenges were hilarious, but I think they only did them like twice, so they were never regular challenges. I do wish they would go back to 1 vs X, though. The best was back in EP 12 when they had to fool Joong-ki in the quiz. Gwangsoo recovering from almost messing up has got to be one of the funniest moments of the show.
I find the thief card game less grating than the repetitive "Look into my eyes, you can trust me" stuff from the spy games.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

qbert posted:

I agree they should probably put the spy stuff on the back-burner for now. They've used it a bit too often at this point, that everyone is immediately suspicious of everyone else right when the hide-and-seek missions start.

Instead I'd like them come up with more variations on how people get eliminated. The water gun concept has been used a bunch also, but there's plenty of other things they can think up. It might actually be interesting to just steal IC's tail-grabbing format (you're assigned a single person to eliminate, and once you do you then have to eliminate who they were assigned to eliminate).
I'd even settle for some more "crossing the rope bridge over the pool" type challenges.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

I thought this episode was good up until the end. Even though I'm not at all familiar with the guests, I enjoyed it.

I especially enjoyed [spoiler]Kim Jong Kook begging[spoiler].

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

Archer2338 posted:

Oh, and it broke the 20% rating point today for the first time with the episode - considering the hard times the show has gone through in the beginning, this is great news! :D
That's great to hear!

Another game I enjoyed that they don't play anymore is where they draw something based on what the person in line before them drew, then the last person has to guess what it is.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

SNSD is about to sing on Letterman on the east coast.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

TV Zombie posted:

Episode 84 is up on kshownow...I forgot what the other site's address and couldn't check to whether it was also up for that site.
I think you're talking about Yaong sub. He doesn't have episode 84 up yet.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

Tamagod Sushi posted:

So has everyone who's up to the 90s episodes been watching the raws? I just finished up to episode 85 on iSUBS and now I need more :f5:
I watch the newer ones on kshownow. Lower quality speedsubs, but it's up to you.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

That's an awesome gif!

I just wanted to say that Suk Jin was really terrific on Happy Together (you have to register for Boosay's site to view the links). He has a great wit and can really tell a story. Sadly, he doesn't get to do this on Running Man often.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

Jae Suk's new music video is out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8ksb4UcHQ

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

Archer2338 posted:

Oh, and Bigbang's Seungri and Daesung are in the Gangnam Style MV too! Guess when they appear! :v:

They look older. And don't forget T-ara!

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

DFu4ever posted:

I was just re-watching some older episodes lately and turned on episode 57. Honestly, they need to get Cha Tae-Hyun back for an appearance because that guy was pretty drat funny. There is a moment in that episode where, during an eating game, he casually steals the last piece of one type of food from the other team. Between their shocked reaction and his completely dick-move response (and the infectious bout of laughing that follows it), it's easily one of my favorite moments from this series.

Cha Tae-hyun is on 1 Night and 2 Days which I believe runs opposite Running Man on another channel.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

VagueRant posted:

162: Nothing interesting, complete waste of time. Only funny moment was Jong Kook doing a sexy girl dance with complete seriousness. Oh and I suppose the water podium game was a bit fun.

Next week's doesn't look particularly good either. I already have a bad feeling about the 160s. :ohdear:

I disagree entirely. I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

I'm a fan of So Min's enthusiasm if nothing else. Her reacting oddly to things gives the others something different to play off of. For example, in the car with Jae Suk and Suk Jin, her antics with the camera gave them something to riff on.