Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
For anyone who likes The National, you really, really need to listen to Tindersticks, particulary their first 3 albums. Stuart's voice is more honeyed than Matt's, but they both go down really well.

For Wolf Parade, listen to Apologies to the Queen Mary, then listen to Shut Up I Am Dreaming by Sunset Rubdown, which is one of Spencer's other bands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

If a band was part of some trend (chillwave for example) that's now passed, any new releases are usually ignored in favour of the new hotness.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I like Julien Baker's album, but after seeing her live recently she was amazing and now I'm a huge fan

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Big City Drinkin posted:

Oh the new Jack White is so bad. When I first heard "over and over" on Sirius XMU I legit thought they were playing a Rage Against the Machine song.

:lol:

Haha, the new A Perfect Circle song is a rage against phones. It must be the in thing for past-it rockers to be angry about millennials staring at phones