Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
The new Crystal Castles album is really drat good. Not a single bad track, favorites are Kerosene, Sad Eyes, Insulin and god drat Child I Will Hurt You is the best mellow song they've done.

Grab tickets for their shows asap, they tend to sell out quite fast. They are really good live, I've seen them two times. First time was back in 2010, Alice had broken her ankle but still put on one hell of a show. 2nd time was back in July at a festival here in Sweden, she stagedived on top of me twice :v: and poured Jack Daniels all over my face. I've got tickets for a show in March, can't wait to see Sad Eyes live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Wow what the hell, I got mine for 45$ and that is in Sweden, land of everything is expensive. In comparison, Lady Gaga tickets cost me 125$ :ohdear: Sucks to hear it

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
PJ Harvey's new album trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCvVbTY1rE

I love it :allears: and hell she looks banging for 46

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat