Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mogran
Jun 25, 2011
Born Ruffians have calmly made their way to my top 5 bands over the last few years. Love the evolution of this band. They always have something different but somehow it always seems like the next logical step. There's a reason Warp records noticed these guys.

A few off the new effort (Birthmarks)

Born Ruffians - Cold Pop

Born Ruffians - Rage Flows

Born Ruffians - Ocean's Deep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mogran
Jun 25, 2011
Still waiting for #5 from these guys. SKWBN are the most fun loop duplicating deviants out there to me. Combining tropical styles and bpms with soulful and catchy pop elements.

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Loop Duplicate My Heart

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Marry Me

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - World Music

also: random youtube find Daughter - Run (LCAW Remix)

he also does chopin.

mogran fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Aug 7, 2013

mogran
Jun 25, 2011
Pantomime steam punk harmonizing. I don't know where it goes but it's my favorite music video in a while.

Steam Powered Giraffe - Honeybee

mogran
Jun 25, 2011

Carrier posted:

You! Me! Dancing! is still one of the catchiest songs of all time.

I've had this on repeat lately

Dealership - Pure of Heart

mogran
Jun 25, 2011
Awesome cover-ish thing of The Supremes

The Coral - Dreaming of You

The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You