Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Jim Guthrie has a new demo of "Difference a Day Makes," out before his next album (due May 7th).
This is the second track we hear off it, after "The Rest is Yet to Come," which I personally enjoyed a lot more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

So I'm a little behind on this one, but Kishi Bashi released three quartet covers on the B-sides of his latest Vinyl boxset, and here they are (click-through for videos, since vimeo doesn't embed right for some reason):

A Sunday Smile (Beirut cover) - This Must Be The Place (Talking Heads cover) - Prologue / Twilight (ELO cover)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Miltank posted:

Don't know if this has been posted yet but I guess Arcade Fire is announcing something at 9pm on 9/9. Arcade fire is like my favorite band so I am like freaking out.

Didn't they already announce a new album due 10/29?

This is probably going to be a single (which is not any less exciting - I'm just saying).

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Pegase has released his first single from his 2014 debut album. I like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772h577ZKIw

An old amazing song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnL-yPQIy1A

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Speaking of CHVRCHES in NYC;

free tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Real Name Grover posted:

Gonna take a while to wrap my head around the two tracks. That's all I got.

E: Though I'll admit that I'm not surprised by the direction he/they are going in.

This will sound really flippant and snarky, but Bon Iver are finally good imo.