Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The Garden, indie-pop-punk heartthrobs put out a new single yesterday from their upcoming album being released march 30th. It has real nice synthy sounds and a moody bassline.

https://youtu.be/NNNxha7Mk-E

I don't know if the garden is popular or not but they're twins who play drum and bass and are cool models sometimes, here's a quote from one of them about how he tries to dress,

"I always try to look like if I was watching a cartoon or something, and I saw a character and was like, 'That’s a really cool character' and dressed just like it, but in human form. Specifically, a cartoon called Yuyu Hakusho—it’s my favorite anime."

They're touring with the Tijuana Panthers and Cowgirl clue all through America and the EU soon so check them out if you like them, i guess. Their song Egg is also pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Im seeing Peach Kelli Pop and Voidz in June and am super excited. I also saw TV Girl while visiting portland last week and TV Girl is extremely good live

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Peach Kelli Pop was amazing, and they covered astro zombies and hybrid moments. Honey Cutt was also very good. And fcka baby gave my friends and I free cornbread when we left the venue. Amazing performers. Thrust Club was also very good

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I also show up at doors. Because I'm a paranoiac

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Also holy poo poo Tonstartssbandht is playing in boston tonight.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm seeing Voidz and Porches tonight. To be completely honest, I'm dreading Porches a little but at least hopeful it will sound good live, but am extremely hype for Voidz.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Voidz was amazing live. But The Met in pawtucket, RI has some of the worst sound quality I've ever heard in my life. Hour long sound check, still loads of harsh feedback all the time. During Human Sadness Julian Casablancas started mic checking during the bridge it was so bad.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It was his full band, and he did a single solo song. They were good but just not my thing.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Got back from seeing Phoenix, and they were alright. But holy poo poo this dude called Leather Can opened for them and was absolutely killer. Here's a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gMQjwg8apY

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I have tickets to see the drums live but I don't really like the new electronic direction their new album has taken. Reo and foxes in fiction are also playing that night so I'm wondering if I should ditch to see them, has anyone seen the drums on this tour and are they doing like, a healthy amount of their classics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Just listened to the Love Tara album by Eric's Trip. It's super good!