Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy
I'm so pumped about this! This forum (:filez:, actually ) introduced me to S-K with All Hands a dozen years ago. Now that I'm done making excuses not to see bands I love, I'm thinking I might fly to SLC or Denver to catch them (and get some snowboarding in). Does anyone have any feelings for The Depot vs the Ogden Theater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy

Cheesus posted:

However, if you like vegan/vegetarian food, Watercourse Foods is only a couple of blocks away from it and that would be a big enough draw for me.

I wore out my F5 key for a SLC ticket to no avail, hopefully I'll have better luck Friday... When I'm in Denver I make a point of only eating fried testicles and pot candies, washed down with Banquet Beer(tm).