Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

resident posted:

Sylvan Esso is $107 for two tickets in my area. Iím pre-outraged at how expensive tickets are in 2021, but at the same time Iím willing to pay whatever to see live music again.

Is that with tax and service charge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Thatís not so gross. 40-45 face? Venue probably makes a difference.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

resident posted:

Maybe Sylvan Esso has just gotten way bigger than I realized and a year without festival rosters gives me no frame of reference for what bands they stack up against these days.

Youíre not taking the NPR tax into account.

I would be a little surprised if there isnít a class of artist/promoter/venue who will try to recoup for last year with ticket prices this year. Maybe not.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Strong contender for worst band name. Music is ok though.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maybe theyíre going to be bring the Dr Dog Laser Experience to a planetarium near you?