Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

The new Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti album is floating around out there.. and it loving OWNS. I love it. As good as any of his previous releases, if not better than some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

The new Broken Bells release is out and it's.. alright I guess? It's not as immediately catchy and memorable as the first one (I don't really care for danger mouse all that much to be honest, but I liked Broken Bells as a Shins fan). I'll listen to it a few more times and see how I feel but it's a bit more.. standard and low key I feel.

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Broken Bells album. I've listened to it a few more times and it's grown on me some. I really like the first one a lot but this one's pretty good too :)

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

echoing the St. Vincent sentiments. first album of hers (theirs?) that i've listened to despite having read about them for a long time, i really love it! fantastic album, immediately catchy and every song is a hit for me. i'm currently working my way backwards through their discography and have been pleasantly surprised by how different every album is

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

The new Summer Camp album is pretty cool. It's got some neat instrumental ambient tracks as well as their trademark chipper vocal songs with bleak subject matter. Nice mix for some reason.

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

The new ariel pink album "pom pom" is floating around and it fuckin' rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

the new of montreal is floating around, i really like it :)