Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Anyone listening to the new Pet Shop Boys EP Agenda? Right back on form and on point. "What are we gonna do about the rich?" is particularly great - https://youtu.be/CHMk9WdoFHg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I've never listened to 1975 before apart from hearing random songs here and there but I gave there new one a listen and it's really good. That one-two punch of Don't Worry and Guys at the end was really emotional, thinking about my relationship and friends. Holding in some manly tears for sure.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Screen Violence is better than the last Chvrches album (not hard when the tracks on that were largely indistinguishable). It still suffers from Mayberry having no range on her voice so the only variation you get on the vocals is when they chuck in some auto-tune effects. Makes the album a bit of a chore to listen to but maybe it will improve after a few spins. The first 2 albums still favourites of mine.