Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Gio posted:

It's reeeeeeeeeally good. One of the best albums I've heard in a while, and it got me to watch Drive--which is also really good.

I had actually never heard of Chromatics, Johnny Jewel, or Italians Do It Better till I stumbled across a review of Kill For Love on Stereogum a day or two after the album was released. The more ambient portions of the album tend to drag a bit, but they're cool in their own right.

But yeah, album is great.

Oh my god, just posting to say this is so true. Just finished listening to this album for the 5th time in the last 48 hours and it is badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Mother Mother is great man, The Stand felt so fresh to me I just smiled after it was over.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

What was their set list like? I really want to get myself to one of their shows.