Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chim
Jun 23, 2004
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
crystal castles live was a lifechanging experience, one of my top 3 shows of all time, and I've seen them all. Go under all circumstances. It cost me like 25 bucks when they were in austin.

Get near the front and get prepared to be destroyed, the new lightshow is absolutely seizure inducingly wonderful. Feels like you're on a different planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chim
Jun 23, 2004
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!

david mammoth posted:

It's weird, I liked Slave Ambient a lot, but the latest is really in another league entirely. I could listen to the "woo!" before the guitars kick in in Red Eyes on repeat for a month alone. I agree to an extent - that ambient interlude track could probably be disposed of but since it's definitely an album I tend to listen to all the way through rather than flipping between songs I find that it works in context.

i consider suffering my favorite track on the album, that guitar tone is unreal