Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Pancakes
Jul 30, 2004

Cold Milk Bottle posted:

Me and my girlfriend are going to see Jeff Mangum in January. I used to complain about how the guy should just write another album and stop touring the same small batch of songs, but drat it if I'm not excited to see this show. We're also seeing Dan Deacon in a couple of weeks and I've heard incredible things about his shows and his music is something incredibly pure and potent. His new album America is fantastic.

I watched the livestream of him when he played a impromptu set at Occupy Wall St. I never felt so envious watching everyone there, especially when Jeff asked for requests and some dumb-asses yelled "Imagine!" :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU