Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shehackedyou
Aug 14, 2004

it is never too late to give up your prejudices
I built a repository to put youtube links so that they can be organized by tags and streamed in continuous play like a radio. Its built with Ruby on Rails/MongoDB.

I like the taste of the music of this thread and need testers. It is invite only and I give out zero invites to each new user so it is not going to grow exponentially.

The site is runawaywith.us

If you are interested in helping test, runawaywith.us/users/sign_up (if you test your will get to keep your account forever even when I close open signups)

If this is seen as spamming Ill just delete the post.

shehackedyou fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shehackedyou
Aug 14, 2004

it is never too late to give up your prejudices
Christoper Del Rosario is some kid who writes and sings his music. Hes a nobody but the music is great.

http://soundcloud.com/christopher-del-rosario