Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just a fool
Oct 14, 2004
Well they call me the hunter, baby that's my name, they call me the hunter, that's how I got my fame.
I just discovered Portugal. The Man last week on AXS channel playing some live music. I am blown away at how good they are. They are coming to Detroit in June and I am really wanting to see them. It looks like they put on a really good live show based on some clips I have watched, and the Kimmel show last night. That new song (the one on Kimmel) posted a few posts up is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a fool
Oct 14, 2004
Well they call me the hunter, baby that's my name, they call me the hunter, that's how I got my fame.

Texibus posted:

Mmm, I guess I'm going to be bumping shoulders with my Detroit goon bro come June. I didn't know they were coming here, that's great news!

My usual concert buddy can't make it because he likes to take the next day off of work, but can't get that day off. I don't want my wife to go because she ruins all of my concert enjoyment by "feeling sick" halfway through and wanting to leave early. So I'm going to this one alone. I have only been to one other show by myself, and it was "Them Crooked Vultures," and I was able to get up close to the stage and it was really amazing. One of the most enjoyable concerts I've been to! Normally I stay back because the company I am with does not like to be up close. I keep watching P.TM live videos and I am really getting excited.