Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I'm really digging Diamond Mine by King Creosote and Jon Hopkins. I think it falls into the indie folk category. It did well in the "best albums of 2011" lists in the UK but I never heard of it until I stumbled across it on spotify. It is a bit similar to Wye Oak's music but with more folk than rock. Nice male vocals with a good musical backing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEoLnijDvv0

There is a local cafe and bar here called "The Magnetic Field" so more than once I've gotten myself excited when I see that name in the local paper's "what's happening this month".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Bronze Radio Return will be in town and tickets are $10. Worth pulling the trigger on that one? Hell parking will likely end up costing more than that because mass transit here cuts out at 11.