Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i just listened to the new mount eerie album and it made me incredibly sad. this is a cautionary tale and not a recommendation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

onefish posted:

Hadn't heard any Phoebe Bridgers before, but PUNISHER was wild wild good. Most exciting new artist listen for me in a long while. Amazing how much I liked it on first/second listens given that I can also tell that it will continue to grow on me.

i also like punisher and would recommend it. i'm a big elliott smith stan, so i loved savior complex. i liked the second half of the album more, but it's pretty solid album. gotta listen to it more to see if i like it more than stranger in the alps.