Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
I need to get a new fitness band, because I just blew through a second Razer Nabu (it was a Christmas gift, stop laughing). Looking through the last few pages, it looks like Garmin's build quality is touted. I'm looking at the Vivosmart HR, since it seems to have many of the same features I want (particularly push notifications and sleep monitoring), but I was wondering if there were anything a bit cheaper that still won't break after a few months. Most of my job is throwing boxes around, so it'd have to be able to take the occasional hit. Most of the rest of the time I'd be wearing it while running or lifting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Unfortunately, I live in Canada. I'm going to Tuscon next week, though, so if I can get someone who will accept the package (unless I can just accept the package at the hotel? IDK how these things work), and you can get it there in that window, I'd be okay with it.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I really like the Vivoactive HR. Wears nice, has a good deal of functionality (it's p useful to have a 3-day forecast on my wrist), but the Garmin Connect app is what really elevates it. Everything's easy to read, it syncs with a other apps (like nutrition apps), and is just super easy to use.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

My Garmin Vivosmart HR+ only gets two days out of a full charge anymore, so it's time to replace it. Any suggestions on what to get? I like the GPS tracking and the push notifications, but I can take or leave the HR tracking.