Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
With jawbone gone, it seems difficult to find any activity bracelets that are JUST bracelets. I don't want notifications, displays, or any form of bulk really. I already always wear a watch, so something as discrete as possible for my right wrist would be nice. Are there any new ones around that are similar to the jawbone up 24? Preferably that can pair with my android phone, without wasting battery on vibrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Maneki Neko posted:

Fitbit flex 2 too bulky?

That one seems to be the best option right now. Lacks HR and has notification buzzing/leds though, but maybe I can turn those off. Comes in fabulous magenta as well, huge plus

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Captain Yossarian posted:

Can I get suggestions for an Android smart watch? I've been out of that market for a LONG time and my GF wants to buy one. Help me goons you're my only hope!

The android Wear thread (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714074) is probably better for this, but my understanding is essentially "no, but we're still hoping something new will come out"?