Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Al-Saqr posted:

Call me a curmodgeon, while google glasses is cool and all but I really dont look forward to having am HUD for my actual life and things that I see.

Imagine, you're watching a beautiful sunset and soaking it in and getting lost in time, then suddenly "HEY CHECK IT OUT IT'S 6:49 PM LOOKEE THERE THAT'S A COOL SUNSET WANNA LIVESTREAM/TWEET IT? dont forget your doctors appointment tommorow! also mom tried calling you by skype!"

*looks at iphone hypocritically to check the time and twitter*

What bothers me more is that someone wearing it can be recording everything they see. Not to say people cannot do it already if they really wanted to, but the idea of tons of most people constantly recording things kind of unsettles me. Probably me being a luddite, but one way or another I guess this is where things are going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU