Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

just got my fitbit luxe today. upgraded from an inspire hr.

i think the lack of physical button is going to be super annoying, and the new color screen is... fine? the actual display only takes up ~half the face of the device with huge empty spaces on the top and bottom of the display.

it's super disappointing that the default clock face is the only one that really takes advantage of the new color display and all the others are lacking in some capacity. if it's anything like the inspire hr, which i also got early in its life cycle, fitbit will literally never produce new clock faces for this device or update the existing ones.

swiping around the interface is so sensitive that even the slightest flick is going to send you past 2 menu items each time.

the pro is that it's probably the sleekest screen-based wearable on the market (someone correct me if i'm wrong) and that's really i wanted out of it, i just wish it also had more to offer in the experience aside from being a nicer looking device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU