Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I've paid genuine money for the Rufus Cuff. When it arrives in September I'll do a write up of it for you. I'm excited, not gonna lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I backed the Rufus Cuff, which I'll hopefully get at some stage in the future. But my question is about Bluetooth. I've never really used it on my phones but the Cuff will connect to my phone via Bluetooth (no android wear).

How many things can connect to Bluetooth at the same time? The phone and watch are connected, now can I connect Bluetooth headphones to the Watch as well? It's using Bluetooth 4 if that makes any difference.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Awesome, that's perfect! I'll post a full review when it arrives. In March... Maybe...

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

This just may solve all your problems if you want a good screen and amazing battery life. Of course it's not really a watch but who doesn't want a PIP boy?

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

mAlfunkti0n posted:

It could be cool, but that name is just terrible.

Yeah, it's not... the best. I'm terrible with coming up with names though.

Looking forward to mine though. I've wanted a smart watch for years. YEARS. Even had a pretty lame Chinese one from Amazon that had a little stylus so you could send texts on the world's smallest keyboard.

My Cuff comes in March. As long as it doesn't get delayed again :sigh:

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I'm still waiting on my Rufus Cuff. Not long now, surely. I NEED it.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

drat that's a insanely good price. I'm tempted! Especially after your review. China is definitely a market to watch. I'm still waiting on my Rufus Cuff (any day now! You'll see!) and I'm sure within days there'll be cheaper, better knock offs on the Chinese market. It's exciting times.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The only I've heard of who might be doing that is Xioami (?). A lot of them you can root and flash your own trojan free ROM on anyway.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

This LEM4 Pro looks mighty tempting. Waiting in this guy's review but so far I'm impressed by the price, big screen and battery

https://youtu.be/zX-iiIJ762A

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I've only had this LEM4 Pro a few days but it's a bit of a beast, and only for 80 bucks from Aliexpress. I've had to spend a few hours researching the perfect sync app (Watch Droid) and working out how to make it look and run the best (Nova of course) but the big screen and huge battery are very impressive. I'll post with more thoughts soon.

Just saw that this is for wearables that aren't Android, please don't hurt me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Xiaomi makes (or used to make because I had a pair) shoes with a built in tracker