Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«65 »
mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

venutolo posted:

FYI I believe that Meating Street BBQ in Roswell is now the best BBQ in the area (for my tastes) and the Po'Boy Shop in the same shopping center as Community Q is real good.

awesome, I have been meaning to check out the po boy shop. excited to give it a go.

I'm on shut the cluck up item number 17, and fully enamored. I figured I'd get sick of gastrointestinal distress and back down to the drat hot level, but it just isn't right without the burn.

I ordered a grilled tender with the spice and it was actually really good in its own right - I'm hoping a salad or something will appear on the menu and let me ingest spicy firey lard and chicken parts without a billion fried calories, but maybe just wishful thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«65 »