Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slacker2165
May 2, 2003

venutolo posted:

Anyone been to Cardamom Hill and have any opinions or tips to share? In recent months it has popped up in the Atlanta restaurant stuff I read online, and it sounds pretty good. Until recently, I didn't realize that it was rather close to me.

The food is solid if not memorable, definitely worth a trip if you like Indian food and want to try type that isn't served in most restaurants. Go with the goat or the fish and you will be happy.

Also why does the Porter not get more love here? It doesn't have as lengthy a beer list as Brickstore, but it's still well cultivated and the food is unexpectedly good (even if still all bar food). As long as the tight quarters aren't a problem for you, it's a great place to try a new beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU