Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I only went to Atlanta once on vacation but I will nth the support for Holeman & Finch and Antico. JCT Kitchen was also good, but not as good as those. They have a weird salad with caramel corn in it. I also enjoyed Flip Burger, but I know a lot of people think it's overhyped.

Stay away from Woodfire Grill, I liked Neckbeard Kevin on Top Chef but the tasting menu at least was pretty bad for the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I've heard good things about Local Three's brunch back when it was a buffet - anybody know if it's still any good now that it's changed to a la carte?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Taqueria Del Sol is doing a dinner to benefit the Southern Foodways Alliance on 11/11, with guest chefs Amy Tornquist and Bill Smith from Durham/Chapel Hill, NC. I'm not the biggest fan of Smith's place, but I can confidently tell you that Amy Tornquist is a drat good chef and her restaurant, Watts Grocery, is easily top 5 in the Triangle.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I'm gonna be in Atlanta for the Chick Fil A Bowl and I need to know the hottest coolest place to go for dinner on the 30th. But I've been to Holeman and Finch/Restaurant Eugene and Woodfire Grill before so not those.