Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
There should probably be some sort of explanation for the thread title in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Chaltab posted:

Cross posting from the Good Experiences thread since for some reason which one the forum is actually using keeps changing.

Should probably just ask a mod to lock both of the old ones.

(Not it.)

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
I'm getting in on a Rifts game a friend of mine is running. Apparently they just finished up a Mouse Guard campaign, but one of his players wants to keep playing the same character. So he came up with the story that after a rift swallowed him up, he was trained by Jinx from Super Mario RPG, who taught him how to use 'Quicksilver'.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Captain Rufus posted:

Furry Aspie story

Honestly man, I think at this point of the story it's just getting a little tragic. Call me crazy but I think he was trying to be sincere about inviting you back and just came off as a condescending rear end because he's just poo poo at communicating. And I think he saw the way you reacted as you spitting in his face when he was trying to reach out to you and make peace.

I still think you're in the right for the most part but at this point you should really just let this poo poo go IMO.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Kumo posted:

Maybe it loses something in the re-telling, but we all started laughing.

I enjoyed it.