Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

I'm now pretty determined to play a character with a long series of titles, all relating to things they've thrown a long way.

"I, Robern Horsethrower Dwarftosser Snakelobber Catbowler Elfcaster Logpitcher Golemslinger Mindflayerlauncher Griffonpelter, greet you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

That Breadnought is toast.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

They've forced the chief to take responsibility for handing over incredibly dangerous evidence and either lost them to the terrorists or used them for their own illegal demolitions. He's going to be pissed.

You can have all further requests for aid take so long to happen that they may as well stop asking, the chief may demand to be fully informed of the case and their actions before he rubber stamps anything else, he may force them to be accompanied by an arbite officer if they're conducting any operation with the arbiters help, he might start getting leaned on by another power in the hive to cut that poo poo out or he might declare the acolytes are working with or simply are the terrorists and take steps from there.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

However as a counterpoint this situation was how a GM of mine started an Unknown Armies campaign, so I reckon you should keep digging until you hit the Occult Underground.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"So why do you fight?"

"I've seen my friends killed, my family disappeared and my home destroyed all because the Empire doesn't care. It's not the way society should be."

"Well I'm here to get my £29.99 refunded."

"Oh."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

Well, how comfortable are you in general life discussing a relationship with a person or acknowledging that someone else is in a relationship? Because that's about as explicitly sexual as what you're describing; determining active sexual orientation based on observation and going along with it. She wasn't comfortable baring her soul right at that point and kind of took a middle road but importantly didn't impinge on you in any way except asking you to believe something in a fantasy setting which then turned out to be a reality.