Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I'm putting a Meraki unit in at our HQ and then slowly rolling them out to all of our locations that currently have wifi. Some of them are on the traditional crappy SOHO WAPs, some on old Ciscos. It will make it so much easier for me to work on these things, especially as some of them are a few hundred miles away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Putting my first Meraki in. I have to manage WAPs at multiple sites throughout California and I think this is going to make my life alot easier.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

How does their management software compare with Meraki's? I only have one Meraki AP so far but I have a dozen more locations to upgrade and I want to make it as painless as possible to manage them all. No more than two APs per site.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

KillHour posted:

Meraki is about as simple as it gets, but man - they make you pay for the privilege.

Indeed. But The Man will be paying for it, just like he paid for my excellent lunchtime hickory burger. :coal:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Man I hope they don't screw it up.

• Locked thread