Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«245 »
Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

C-Bangin' it

Internet Explorer posted:

For smoking hams, I realize there's a technique to it and the glaze is important, but are you generally just buying a pre-cooked and pre-smoked ham and giving it a bit more smoke and heat? 3 or 4 hours of work? Or am I missing something?

Nah, you are not missing anything and impossible to screw up.

If it is a spiral sliced ham you do have the danger of drying out. But other than that, ham at it.

Edit: Should add, treat it like you would in the oven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Awful app.. if read a thread click post and it would bring me back to the thread I was just in and post there.. no clue if this will end up in Forza thread or smoked buttholes.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

careful now

Cybernetic Crumb

tater_salad posted:

Awful app.. if read a thread click post and it would bring me back to the thread I was just in and post there.. no clue if this will end up in Forza thread or smoked buttholes.

On iOS or Android?

my bitter bi rival
Mar 21, 2011

wrong thread sorry

my bitter bi rival fucked around with this message at Oct 18, 2018 around 00:07

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

On iOS or Android?

android.. it seems to have corrected itself. the only thing I can think of is I tapped both back and post at teh same time since they're close.

«245 »