Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

agentseven
Oct 21, 2004

TITS AND COOTERS YOU FAGGOT

niss posted:

As promised here is the chicken I smoked this weekend, well late last night. It was on for 4.5 hours according to my phone. Finished up around 1030pm so I didn't get a chance to taste any. Thankfully, lunch is in an hour and thirty minutes :)

This looks great, care to give us some insights into your method here? Chicken is the final frontier for me, I've pretty much conquered everything else to my satisfaction.

I'm catering a wedding for about 60 people this weekend. The bride and groom said the only gift they wanted from me was for me to make 'em some smoked meat for their wedding guests. Pulled pork, spare ribs and brisket are on the menu. I'll be sure and post some pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

agentseven
Oct 21, 2004

PXJ800 posted:

I made this over the weekend on my WSM. It was a huge hit with my guests and extremely low-maintenance, so I was actually able to hang out instead of prod at the grill. Not a single bite of leftovers remained. The uniform result would be great for something like a wedding.

I remember seeing Myron lose his poo poo on that horrible BBQ show when the young guy made his chicken in the cupcake pan. I will definitely give this a go.

agentseven
Oct 21, 2004

Paul Coffey posted:

Does any one know any good "mexican" smoker recipes? I have to cook something for a May 5 bbq & usually would make cochinita pibil in a slow cooker but that's out. I don't think that would be the same on the smoker... is there anything Mexican that's traditionally smoked?
I don't know about authentic but chili verde with smoked pulled pork is loving fantastic.