Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joink
Jan 8, 2004

What if I told you cod is no longer a fish :coolfish:
Anyone have racing wheel suggestions. Was looking to spend under $200 for a new one. But right now I see ncix has the G27 on sale for $250. Is it worth it at that price? Im not the most hardcore of racing simmer but I do want something that will last. Currently looking at the G27 and DFGT. I dont know of any other wheels to look at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joink
Jan 8, 2004

What if I told you cod is no longer a fish :coolfish:
I'm hoping everyone moves on to pCARS when it comes out. Following the development quite close and it seems to be on the right track to being an awesome simulator. Not to mention its not only the best looking graphically racing sim but one of the best looking games on PC with everything cranked up.

• Locked thread