Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xibanya
Sep 16, 2012

Clever Betty

Megazver posted:

I am actually Russian and I thought FINALLY, A CHANCE TO SHI-

Oh.

It says don't use a fake Russian accent. It doesn't say anything about real Russian accents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Righto, off they go.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

fuck the molice

Same. I live in Austin as well, although I doubt that means anything.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

I'll drop an audition in for The Seagull sometime this week. I saw a stage production of it a couple years back and really liked it.

Speaking of Austin, wife and I are going to be relocating to Austin in August or September.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

Haven't auditioned for anything in a while, but what the hell. Sent.

Xibanya
Sep 16, 2012

Clever Betty

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I'll drop an audition in for The Seagull sometime this week. I saw a stage production of it a couple years back and really liked it.

Speaking of Austin, wife and I are going to be relocating to Austin in August or September.

Neat! There's a nice little VO community out here, and it doesn't have the intense levels of gnarly backstabbery that goes on in DFW. Large gamedev community too. It's great. I mean, when there isn't a plague and all.

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Mar 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Xibanya posted:

Neat! There's a nice little VO community out here, and it doesn't have the intense levels of gnarly backstabbery that goes on in DFW. Large gamedev community too. It's great. I mean, when there isn't a plague and all.

That's great to hear! I'm working towards getting a demo produced so I can find representation when we arrive and to send out to potential clients. I'd love to do work for indie gamedevs. Is there a particular way the gamedevs network in Austin?

Also, I'm recording the audition for The Seagull right now. I'll send it along tonight before the deadline.