Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Hey folks, I cut a 10 minute demo reel for a romance publisher, would y'all mind giving it a listen and telling me what you think? Wear headphones and don't listen to this at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

blinkeve1826 posted:

Who would be interested? What in particular would you want to work on?

i'm interested and i'd love to know how to target myself towards educational media.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Honestly pissed I didn't get a callback on that one. My voice is sexy as hell! it's like one of those classic butler limosines made entirely of purple velvet.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
How do I start doing VA for romance novels?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

The Joe Man posted:

https://www.acx.com/ and undercut everyone else. There should still be a ton on there.

lol yep:

perf, thanks bud!

WarpedNaba posted:

Bit of a warning, though - crappy bodice rippers and self-insert books kinda turned me off voicing longer titles.

i am mostly curious if i can keep from laughing throughout.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
If there's a better mic with a straight USB connection I haven't found it, most everything else requires another layer of hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
replace the ok computer poster with an In Rainbows one.