Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bionics
Jan 23, 2012
Nice post. I think there's a common consensus among every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Suzie-Jane out there that if they can bust out a few imitations of [insert Family Guy, Cartoon Network, South Park character here] voice acting would be a great job for them to just stumble into. Reading this thread, you realize there's a lot more to it.

Reminds me of this article I came across one time: 6 Reasons Why it Would Suck to be a Voice Actor

Peter Cullen is of course the voice of Optimus Prime and other iconic characters... but when even he talks about coughing up phlegmatic blobs of blood... it definitely makes you wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU