Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Codiusprime posted:

So glad we have such a ruthless and efficient iPad defense force in this thread. Gots to keep those uppity Android users in line, God forbid they enjoy the product.

Sounds like you're very upset about something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Codiusprime posted:

Oh see I wasn't aware of any problems with the Prime as we don't have snarky rear end comments like that multiple times a page. If only we had a group of idiots hell bent on letting everyone know how lovely Android tablets are, then life would be good. Yep.

You seem pretty upset about something.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

zer0spunk posted:

Why? People that bought the device are enjoying using it.

All seven of them. Awesome!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
okay :)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
edit: nevermind

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

right arm posted:

His mother will love the buttery smooth operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich more.

And hooking up the mini-HDMI to her television!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Citizen Tayne posted:

Have you considered an iPad, friend?

I've had one for several years and have never had any issues with it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bull3964 posted:

I have no shortage of devices to use around the house. Droid Turbo/Moto X 2013/Toshiba Chromebook2/Surface Pro 3/Lenovo y410p/Nexus 10/Nexus 9.

Wow! That's a heck of a lot of devices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bull3964 posted:

Yeah, it's almost as if an enthusiast for tech toys buys a lot of tech toys!

Weird! Is it because you're trying to replace or substitute something in your life?