Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whooping Toff
Oct 21, 2010

*ahem*

I do beg your pardon.
We pretty much already do have tiny headsets already, but they can only be so small and still be usable. An in-earphone sized headset is good enough for listening to a phone call, but good luck with the microphone to pick up your voice. Being inside/only just outside your ear it will be picking up everything around you at about the same level as your voice. It would need a pretty good microphone and maybe even some sort of noise cancelling going on to make it good to use, i would think

A pen shaped one means you can have a low quality microphone much closer to your mouth, as well as a medium quailty speaker close to your ear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Toff
Oct 21, 2010

*ahem*

I do beg your pardon.
Its been partialy talked about before but could someone with a nexus 7 confirm if usb OTG actually works or what needs to be done to get it to work? Really really want to be able to connect a flash drive for extra storage when mine arrives.