Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corvid
Jan 2, 2011

Trip report on my new Asus P9X79 Delux. I've been waiting for a good custom rom to install on it and I finally decided to bit the bullet and go for it. There's no official support to get ICS running on it at the moment, but from what I read there should be some good news a few months out. I have my fingers crossed. :)

Support for up to 64GB of RAM, UEFI BIOS, Quad-GPU CrossFireX support... what's not to love? Meets my needs perfectly and with better specs than you'll find in any of those other over-priced "consumer" tablets. Do any of you guys have a problem with the solder points on the bottom ripping open your hand when you use it? It's pretty great otherwise... leaps and bounds better than my old Asus tablet.

Action Shot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU