Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

TheJoker138 posted:

Go watch the Rocketeer, right now.

It helps if you think of it as a side-story/prequel to the Captain America (which is, oddly enough, what I told my friends when the actual Cap movie came out.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Alternatively:
Jon Voight in "Wow, Peter Weller Got Kinda Fat"

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Pigeon Shamus posted:

How is he even holding that gun?

Very reluctantly.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Look at it this way: If you had the opportunity to be in a Luc Besson sci-fi movie and hang out with Peter Stormare, would you say no?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Shanty posted:

Yeah, but even on the poster she's being shoved aside by the Devito/Schwartzenegger dynamic.

I honestly hope that one day Arnold does Danny a favor and guests on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Lobok posted:

I like to imagine that as the people in the audience are clapping in amazement, the octopus is in attendance in a nice suit feeling pretty good about himself.

And I like to imagine that playing out like a scene from Ocotad.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Screw Planet of the Apes, it's the cephalopods you gotta watch out for :tinfoil:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

FuSchnick posted:

Well clearly Hulk Hogan is only Double-H. He does not have enough H's to be Triple-H. Duh.

I could've sworn there was some sort of Hulkamania-themed smiley on SA. But now I can't find it.

There's :fella:, but that's more lime-themed than hulkamania.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Jedit posted:

Still better than the trailer for Cabin in the Woods. "You think you know the story" ... well, yes, I do, since your trailer gives away the big twist in the movie, you loving morons. I hate it when they do that.

From what I've heard, nothing in those trailers is from after the first ~40 minutes.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

kiimo posted:

Kind of surprised he isn't in this...

I would say that looks like an 8-bit John C. Reilly, but considering it pretty much is an 8-bit John C. Reilly, I will instead give credit where it is due :golfclap:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Also, the tiniest tongue in the world.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Ah, 2001. Back when Tome Sizemore had a career and Zooey Deschanel was merely snarky instead of annoyingly quirky.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Sheldrake posted:

Why is that woman shouting "Blam blam"? Is her gun not really loaded?

Hey, it worked in Hot Fuzz.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
The odd part is it's actually a pretty accurate depiction of the main character.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Handsome Dead posted:

Pretty much everything he's been the lead on has failed or sucked. I enjoy him, but the nerd cache he has is absurd.

Isn't Castle in its 4th season?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Cartoon Man posted:

[timg]http://s3.amazonaws.com/coolproduction/ckeditor_assets/pictures/8670/original/1-sheet_Lincoln_v8[1].jpg?1345651879[/timg]

Do we know how much vampire slaying is going to be in this one?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Gonz posted:

Holy poo poo.

Tom Everett Scott still exists?!?!? I haven't seen him since Dead Man On Campus.

You. Quit reading my thoughts :tinfoil:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Why is that just now coming out? I saw that movie like 2 or 3 years ago. It wasn't very good, but the gifs that came out of it along with the recut horror trailer for it on YouTube almost made it worthwhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8b8oXjN9KM

I don't think that was the video I saw a while back that I liked so much, but it's still funny :shobon:

It's been out, they're just re-releasing it under a different name to get some of that Ted money around Xmas time, ala The Asylum.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Tomero_the_Great posted:

If this movie featured the music of Strange Advance it would bomb horribly but make me the happiest man on earth ever.

Blocked in America :argh:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Ez posted:

I don't really like Dreamworks and I don't know what Rise of the Guardians is, but I really like that poster.

Literally the Avengers with fairy tales. Jack Frost, the Sandman, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus team up to fight... something.

Because if you can't actually get any hot properties, go for the public domain!

EDIT: Claus =/= Clause. Tim Allen you have warped my mind!

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Oct 26, 2012

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Baron von Eevl posted:

The Easter Bunny isn't a fable at all.

Well "The Easter Bunny is more than a co-opted bit of Pagan imagery adopted by Christians to claim credit for a spring fertility festival" didn't fit on the poster.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

General Ironicus posted:

They're just so over it, over everything. When I watched part 1 I couldn't help but imagine those three dudes driving monster trucks through erupting volcanoes while injecting vampire heroin into their eyeballs and they'd still never react with something stronger than a disinterested sigh.

Froyo. Over it. Other stuff. Over it.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Young Freud posted:

Pretty much even Pixar's worst efforts still rank fairly high, although Cars 2 was widely recognized as the poo poo it was.

Once again, I have no loving idea how a Disney movie was able to make it through production with the moral "handicapped people are conspiring against us and are not to be trusted."

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

computer parts posted:

One of them's fat, and one of them is Thorin. That's about it.

And one of them is Gimli's dad, I guess.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Aphrodite posted:

Good writing.

Which the movie has abandoned in favor of making it a generic race against time action-thriller :sigh:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
It's been 20 years, technology and science have advanced.

I want to see some drat feathers on those dinos.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Noxville posted:

Holy crap these people are twenty feet tall!

Well according the lorespergs at the halo wiki Chief is supposed to be 7'2" so at least he's actually roughly to scale with the other people on the poster.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Desperado Bones posted:

Oh dear God! That's the best done lens flare ever. It even hurts my eyes when I see it!

Somewhere, Hugh Grant sheds a single tear.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Oh god there's even a zipper :gonk:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Barf Wight posted:

^^ Arms aren't big enough :colbert:

That is super lovely. I got a quiz app thingy the other day where you guess stuff based on icons, one of categories is movies and it made me think of this stupid trend right away.

Why is Bender Bending Rodriguez next to Avatar?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Bugblatter posted:

Whoa. A video game box is the last place I'd expect to see an homage to one of my favorite artists.

Yeah, that was only in Japan and Europe though. What did we get in the States, you ask?

And while we're talking game art/reversible covers, the limited US release of Xenoblade Saga also had a pretty nice one:

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Dec 24, 2012

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
So, uh, did they actually cast Pacino in this or did they find him asleep with a couple raccoons under the craft services table one morning and figure "gently caress it, why not"?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

muscles like this? posted:

Fred Savage is still around, its just he's become a more behind the scenes type of guy who does a lot of TV show directing.

And occasionally watches Danny DeVito enforce contract clauses :pervert:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Truly, Joel McHale's finest cinematic acting role this side of "Bank Teller" in Spider-Man 2.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

WITNESS THE POWER! posted:

This just makes me uncomfortable.

So, is the trick that they turned Jim Carey into James Franco's father?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Canned Panda posted:

And I know it doesn't have anything to do with Willard or Ben, but look at the person on the left side in this scene from the movie. Tell me it doesn't look like MJ

I'll say it doesn't, but only because it reminds me more of Latoya.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh, Silver Samurai is in it? I wonder if this'll affect the animated Big Hero 6 movie that's in development.

It won't. Disney was able to make various deals to get the animation rights for X-Men & Spider-Man back from Fox & Sony when the merger happened.

Sadly, this led to Spectacular Spider-Man being cancelled in favor of Drake Bell and Family Guy cutaway gags :smithicide:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Suzuki Method posted:

Now this is an anime-to-live-action adaptation I could see myself actually enjoying. :) Attack on Titan is quite something.

Too much nudity, automatic NC-17. drat yous MPAA :argh:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Improbable Lobster posted:

I'm pretty dang excited for this.

Why, did the Weinsteins rescind their order for a braindead US edit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

eminkey2003 posted:

Hey, it's that movie from 8 years ago!

"A cacophany of dicks."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2F0InfaKOE