Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

FirstAidKite posted:

I have no clue what to think about this poster.

I swear there's something wrong with that cat (besides the fact that the cat in the film doesn't look like that as far as I can tell).

That cat has the eerily calm and dead gaze of a serial killer. That cat is not to be trusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

I hope so too. Just 2 hours of the little girl ghost popping up and making this noise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzYR4IQ_kM

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Who the hell was asking for this? Why did they abbreviate the title like everyone's going to even remember the first one well enough?

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

PBS Newshour posted:

JurASSic Outhouse

Jurassic Outhouse: Gennaro's Revenge

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

At least Grammer's gotten over that big head disease, but what the gently caress is with Thomas Jane's face?

Everyone's face looks like it was Photoshopped to be one inch lower.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

oh man there are so many ways this could go

It sounds like a feature length version of this Mitchell & Webb bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIv96reVlAE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Yes, I'd love to, thank you Jigsaw! :)