Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

cloudchamber posted:

No Country... had so great posters:

This was always my favourite, there's similar ones for the other characters. Bummer is I looked around online a bit but could never find it for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

Cpt. Spring Types posted:

Well, it's just their Batman logo, and then they slapped him onto it, trying to get his ears to line up with the logo's. Pretty drat lazy. Wasn't that same poster the first teaser poster for the film, just without the absurd tagline and orange filter and Batman?

I actually liked it the very moment I saw it, but then after half a second I was like, "wait, that is utter poo poo."

You're right

The previous teaser poster

That new poster is surprisingly lazy (on top of the terrible writing and design) for a AAAA summer blockbuster

Hopefully there's still another proper one to come before release

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.
I don't know, "Brad Pitt with a shotgun" and a noir-ish title actually does it for me.

Where's the trailer

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

Sirotan posted:

New Olly Moss posters being released by Mondo tomorrow:

I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan, and own a number of Olly Moss' posters, but this one is really putting me to sleep.

While the center bit is Narsil at once glance, I initially saw it as the Mines of Moria pillars, and the cliffs even have the balrog on the edge

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

muscles like this? posted:

There's a new trailer out for it too.

http://youtu.be/h7AFnJbETLw

Haha what the hell this is a trailer for like three different movies in one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

ruddiger posted:

I really liked No Country's poster designs, they were pretty loving awesome (I wish I liked the movie more though).

Seconding this, really love the first one. They make great teasers, almost the antithesis to the character face poster. Shame I could never find them for sale anywhere though.