Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

If Morbius died would he become a regular vampire or a dead living vampire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

For some reason I thought I was in the horror thread and I was just silently nodding at the inclusion of the Porky's poster and Baby Geniuses.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It's a shame we're getting this and not Glen Close's sewer Cruella adventure.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

He loses both eyes and has them replaced with the tiny beady eyes of a snake.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

That would be Snake Eyes Eyes

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

That was probably Jeff Goldblum's tallest role.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

No, that's exactly how I remember it.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It was a really weird choice to turn the green goblin truck into a man for the first spider-man movie.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It's like everything I dislike about superhero costumes in these big Marvel movies. All weird angular seams and accents that seem to be placed randomly, shiny interlocking greebles, vague mystery textures, no giant codpiece...

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

You would need at least two Morpheuses to get me to watch a new Matrix movie.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

His chin/jaw situation gets more upsetting the longer you look at it.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

stupid

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Yeah this is probably an obvious and tired take, but Pixar's increasingly realistic simulation of skin and hair and other textures is really unappealing and is turning their characters from cartoons to weird mutants.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I mean it could have been worse, they could have played the first 10 minutes of Mars Needs Moms.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

The antique store selling pixelated items from Mario 3 is kinda cute :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It's okay to make movies about killer dolls that aren't Chucky, but they HAVE to be voiced by Brad Dourif.