Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Usually don't like remade posters but god drat

https://twitter.com/jonathanburton/status/948680668044767233

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Lmfao

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

e:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Nov 11, 2018

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

and an actual good one

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 13, 2018

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

The best part of this one was that the monster was HHH and Steph.
The best part of this is what the gently caress who came up with this idea. Who greenlights this? Who watches this?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The "uncut" edition is three and a half hours long.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

"When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead"

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Nov 14, 2018

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

This movie's going to suck donkey dick but at least this poster is pretty cool.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

My latest thing is for bad movies with great posters.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Hahaha this is gonna suck poo poo like that adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time with Oprah.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

"Flea-Picking Samurai"

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Batman's Shameful Secret

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The MSJ posted:

Where are all of these 1990s CGI movies coming from?
1. It’s from 2018
2. I want to die

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

I'm surprised they're making another, the first one was a total disappointment, really not that funny.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I'm sure it did gangbusters with its target audience.
Really? I feel like kids these days are so hyped up by movies like The Lego Movie that they must find Aardman boring.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

asecondduck posted:

I'm trying really hard to not be an old person yelling at clouds as I age but man a lot of the artists on the Spider-Verse soundtrack sound like they came from an SNL skit:

I mean, I'm in my mid 20s and rap music in kid's movies makes me fuckin criiiinnngggee

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

It's because I'm racist, of course.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Just kidding, I'm not racist. In fact, I always make sure my young children are exposed to age-appropriate music they'll have context for, and creative role models of strong character, like XXXTENTACION and his finest work.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Vince Staples oraganizes and donates to local YMCA youth organizations, Blackway is the son of a famed Ghanian writer and satirist, Thutmose grew up a nigerian immigrant and has some real horror stories about how the us immigration office treated his family but ended up studying computer science before his music career took off.

Why cant they be good creative role models?
That's great! I think they are. I also think it might be good to make sure young children are of a certain age and have sufficient maturity and context to parse critically the common thematic content and language which defines the genre, including works by those artists; and that this might anyways be preferable to whitewashing rap music by having movie studios pay rappers top dollar for work artificially (somtimes thinly) sanitized of this content, while in the process selling to kids a great number of artists who lack the integrity of the people you just mentioned.

Also because the whitewashed rap music in kid's movies sucks rear end?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Dec 17, 2018

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

No teenager or kid thinks about that bullshit - they just care that it sounds good.

Jesus christ you're a loving loser.
*vintersorg blares Skins at 5-year-old* why are you crying. you dweeb. you loving loser. i am a good, extremely not racist parent

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

poo poo, you know what, I bet if we throw enough money at Juicy J he'll throw down for The Grinch 2 (2020). You say no to Christmas presents / Juicy J can't, kids!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

:thejoke:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

A poster for a special Christmas screening of the film at my local indie theater.
Ahahaha this owns

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Dissapointed Owl posted:

"DaShareZone, you son of a bitch!"
lmao

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

quote:

A surrealist remake of Alejandro Jodorowsky's 1973 film, "The Holy Mountain," consisting entirely of borrowed clips from countless dog films.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

I don't know anything about them or any of that but I love the concept of deciding The Holy Mountain was not sufficiently surreal and also needed to be 100% dogs.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Lol I had no idea it's directed by Tim Burton. :suicide:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Brazilian Star Wars.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

lmao

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Paper Kaiju posted:

I'm one of the many guys pointing their pistol straight at the head of the person in front of me as if I'm somehow helping the group.
This checks out.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

For the love of god, kill this loving awful Star Trek show already.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The MSJ posted:

Well, no, but she is a genocidal cannibal Malaysian who used to be the Emperor of the Mirror Universe humans and now works for the shady black ops wing of the Federation.
I stopped watching midway through the (dogshit) first season, but this isn't a joke, is it? This is actually the plot.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

"boring"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012