Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

victorious posted:

Maybe going slightly off-topic, but using the image data off letterboxd.com and some quick copy/pasting, I made a couple of wallpapers using the posters for all the movies I'd logged on the site. There's probably websites that do this for you, but I thought I'd kill some time.

(Also I'm plugging letterboxd.com because it's a cool site)

This is awesome. I wanna make a custom wallpaper of my favorite films. How! Where?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

fenix down posted:

I signed up to that site but they haven't emailed me yet.

No? I got an email pretty much right away.

It seems like a pretty great idea, and could replace Criticker if it's done right.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

victorious posted:

Maybe going slightly off-topic, but using the image data off letterboxd.com and some quick copy/pasting, I made a couple of wallpapers using the posters for all the movies I'd logged on the site. There's probably websites that do this for you, but I thought I'd kill some time.

(Also I'm plugging letterboxd.com because it's a cool site)

Well, I'm on Letterboxd.com, and it's awesome - but it's apparent I'd have to create such a wallpaper myself, unless... ?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

victorious posted:

Yeah I used my films list, and just cropped a bunch of screenshots together in paint.net. Like I said, I had time to kill :)

E: Oh, and I need more people to follow, so if you're on the site, add me (Same username as here).

Done! Once the site goes full-on, you should make a thread for the site.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Cherry 2000

Click to Embiggen

It's a decent poster for a pretty lousy film, but I don't remember Melanie Griffith being that ripped in the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Category Fun! posted:

I haven't seen it but is her head way too small for her body in the movie?

They probably painted the scenes and body, casted Griffith, and added on the head.