Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
These are not really posters, but pretty cool movie art in Ottoman style. Someone posted these in the D&D pictures thread, and I thought people here might appreciate them too. The website has some detail cutouts as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
It does explain why her character wanted plastic surgery in Burn After Reading :v: I do like that drawing style though, apart from the face.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
The Hinge: a story about home improvement gone horribly wrong :v:

But that really is a great poster.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alhazred posted:

That's one wonky looking Natalie Portman:

While I was looking at her face, my brain decided that they were both riding a scooter and Thor is gripping the handlebars. I can't unsee it.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I'm imagining a rom-com remake of The Ghost Writer.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Febreeze posted:

The Hobbit will not even appear in his own film

Outside that, it's pretty sweet

Does Smaug suddenly have three heads? I can see a face in the left one, and the right one seems to be breathing fire :psyduck:

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

morestuff posted:

Hitler loves to race, but when he is set up to fail in the Asian Car Racing competition he decides to take revenge.

This is the best thing I've read all week.

George Clooney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

TetsuoTW posted:

From the Comic Book Movies thread:

I love that a failed goon project still has people laughing at it a good seven years later.