Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«137 »
Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

*AUTISM INSTENSIFIES*

I'm just rooting for him to break every possible remaining record, but there's really not many left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

ILL TELL YA BOY LOOK AT THIS KID ISNT HE BEAUTIFUL LOOKIT THA- I TELL YA BOTTOM SIX PLAYIN WITH HEART JUST A- LOOKIT THAT BEAUTIFUL ONTARIA BOY I TELL YA

Takanohana calls it quits from the JSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXf5gx3UYW4

Kenning
Jan 10, 2009

I really want to post goatse. I wish I had 10bux

I totally spaced posting final results for sumo:

code:
Fluffdaddy	37
Kenning		36.5
Martytoof	36.5
rigel		45
Vargatron	42
This is the lowest-scoring fantasy tournament so far on account of all the MK and also no special prizes being awarded, and the only kinboshi being won by a wrestler (Chiyotairyu) who no one was holding. Rigel won it with Goeido's jun-yusho. Hell of a tournament; I can't wait for Kyushu.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The sumo association announced promotions for the gyoji. Among others, the top gyoji has been promoted to be the 41st Shikimori Inosuke, which is the 2nd-highest rank and had been vacant since May when the 40th Shikimori Inosuke was forced to resign in disgrace after his scandal earlier this year. (The top rank of Kimura Shonosuke has been vacant since 2015)

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Say 'Thank you, Ershin'.

Say it.

Pretty appropriate summary of the past basho for Itchy.

Kikkoman
Nov 27, 2002

Posing along since 2005

Osunaarashi lost to Bob Sapp in what's being dubbed a "comical affair'.

https://twitter.com/GIFsZP/status/1046320576019791873

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Yokozuna Hakuho has a broken knee. (Its unclear to me if his patella is broken or something chipped off from a leg bone near the knee) Either way, thats a 6-8 week recovery so he's almost certainly out for November.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The official poster for the November basho isn't as fun as the poster for the September tournament (which featured Tochinoshin)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Rigel posted:

Yokozuna Hakuho has a broken knee. (Its unclear to me if his patella is broken or something chipped off from a leg bone near the knee) Either way, thats a 6-8 week recovery so he's almost certainly out for November.

he'll still win

«137 »