Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

AOIYAMA has the most expressive eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I like to watch AOIYAMA

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

AOIYAMA is so big and blue, maybe one day he will win.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

He is a pretty large guy.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Do you guys stay up late into the night and watch the live-streams of Japanese tv? Their news announcements are so drat cute to me. Also my big boy AOIYAMA.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

To bad its not AOIYAMA, his body is the best to carry the torch imo.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i named my bigggest koi fish hakuho

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sometimes I watch Jason's all sumo channel on youtube, its pretty good but he doesnt get all the fights

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Rigel posted:

Ishiura got into a fistfight with one of his stablemates Hokaho (Ms16W). Yokozuna Hakuho stepped in to break up the fight.

Based on the (translated) reports, it appears that Ishiura instigated it, and it sounds like it was pretty much almost all his fault. Their oyakata reported the incident to the kyokai, so I bet Ishiura will be out of the tournament.

rip to a real one

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Its like I tell the girls, this is a bloodsport

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

that's why you break em young

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

There is not so much difference, between them and us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Everyone should watch the livestream so they get the prayers before and after each match. I'm here for the culture.