Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
New thread :toot:

Anyway I was going ask, how hard would it be to toss bomb? I take it, it requires precise timing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

Forums Terrorist posted:

Very hard; toss bombing wasn't a common method until proper digital weapons computers came into being in the early-mid sixties. You're better off dive or skip bombing.

Ah fair enough. Still, skip bombing is a fantastic thing to do, even more so with the new PE-8:

I was looking behind me externally (thus why I'm climbing oddly) and I was a little too low but still, it's glorious. Even more so when you catch scrambling planes on the deck. Tangentially related:

Anyway, for any newbies, give the game a go. It's not a total nightmare like some flight sims (CLOD), I mean hell I sorta played it on a keyboard for a good while.

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
You can mode some amazing things with mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepwLhAf7J0

• Locked thread