Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Jill's butt is going to be so high def. 4k HDR butt sheen.

I've been replaying through the games recently and have made it to Code Veronica. I think the game would flow better with a few more item boxes. Generally there's an item box near a type writer but there are several areas in cv where you can save but the nearest item box is back in the previous save room.

I remember this game being better. It's not terrible, it's just tedious mostly due to the lack of storage options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Maybe if when he takes the hit while blocking he shoves the hit to the side so it looks more like a glancing blow. Obviously this doesn't work with something like a crab claw chain saw.

Then if you do it enough he goes full Gunkata at the end.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

There's also the weird bit where he has what, two lines(?) in the game, yet the Japanese credits lists 5 different voice actors. The English credits only list a single name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNJWGBNfJA&t=427s

After looking at that list though, it looks like that might be an error in the credits where they forgot to list the soldiers and the pilot in the left hand column next to the people who voice and mocapped them in the Japanese credits.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Someone needs to closely examine that scene to make sure he is holding six things or less. "Is that four Steroids, one helicopter key, one gas mask, one grenade, and one pistol in your inventory or are you just happ.... wait, who the gently caress are you?!"

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

I finished my replay of Code Veronica. Haven't played it since it released on the PS2. My memories of this game are far better than the actual game. It's clear the focus was on telling more of a story with CV than in previous RE entries, and some of it is alright. I like how you get the story about the Ashford family and learn about the twins' hosed up origin, and then about how Alexia turned her dad into a dracula. I also loving love the ridiculous monologuing of Alfred and Alexia. The sneering villainous laughter in this game is my favorite thing in the entire game. There's a bit when you're playing as Chris where Wesker is smugly laughing at Chris, but he is interrupted by Alexia smugly laughing at him. It's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnn0PGINNSQ&t=585s

Stuff that I don't love in CV: The game feels padded, it doesn't flow as well as the previous games. The entire second half with Chris feels like going down a list of chores to unlock the ending. Chris finds out almost immediately that Claire isn't in the Military Training Facility, but you still end up trekking around there for an hour or two doing chores. The ending of the game feels like it shows up abruptly. You reunite with Claire and then you immediately get the bit with Steve and then it's final boss time. It kind of feels like the ending was waiting for Chris from the moment he arrived, but he had to do his chores before being allowed to participate in it.

Fish monsters I don't love in CV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcuVAN0RDT4

This thing isn't threatening at all, and it's really hard to shoot unless it's right in front of you. This fish thing sucks. The guy in this vid kind of stun locks him with the shotgun, which worked way better than my attempts at bow gunning the thing.

**To relate this to RE7. I also felt that the ending battle with Eveline shows up pretty abruptly. You spend a decent chunk of time with Jack, Marguerite, and Lucas, causing a sense of dread at having to encounter and avoid them again and again (not so much with Lucas). You spend the bit on the boat with Eveline ... but it's not at all the same tension as with the others. The moment when you finish (or think you finish) off Jack in the chainsaw duel is a huge relief and the bit with Eveline isn't as cathartic because she doesn't stalk and torment you like Jack and Marguerite do.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Let me preface this question by saying that I know that Capcom is mostly making it up as they go along...

I think I have the following events in order. Correct me if I'm wrong.

RE2: Claire goes to Raccoon City in search of her brother Chris. Some bad stuff happens. She leaves with Leon and Sherry. The game ends with her telling Leon that they still have to find Chris.
RECV: Claire raids an Umbrella Facility in search of her brother Chris. She gets captured and sent to an island prison. She escapes confinement and emails Leon for help. Here's where I get lost. Leon contacts Chris and Chris comes to rescue Claire. The whole reason Claire was captured was because she was looking for Chris.

Could Claire and Chris have avoided all of the events of Code Veronica if Claire had asked Leon if he knew where Chris was before setting out? Also, how does Leon know Chris? Wouldn't he have met Chris by having Claire introduce them? Is Claire's search for Chris in CV a new search after finding him once or a continuation of the search from RE2? (The answer to all of my questions is Ada, isn't it?)

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

This re-release will probably look pretty rough. The version I just played was the ps3 remaster and upping the resolution didn't do a lot for the game. The 3d environments don't hold up as well as the beautified stills in REmake or Zero.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAsMpq8FeJA

Part 1 of the Making of Resident Evil 7.

Some cool information in there about stuff that was considered for the game and specific inspirations from the team. I think it's really interesting to read that the Director worked on RE5 and Revelations 1 considering how different they are tonally from one another and with RE7.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Trip Report for Resident Evil Zero:

This trip sucks. The monkeys in this house suck. The inventory management really sucks. The moment late in the game where I had to backtrack to a previous area in order to get a random chemical with Rebecca because I missed it earlier really really really sucks. I had to pass two sets of monkeys to get to this chemical. These monkeys are assholes. The monkeys take way too much damage before dying and if they hit you they can easily stunlock you to death.

That said... This game is really pretty. If it featured the interconnected item boxes or allowed a couple of extra inventory slots, I think I would be enjoying it a lot more.

Two things for Zero to prevent a lot of frustration:

Take the Hookshot with you when you leave the Training Facility. You won't use it a single time in the Training Facility, but after you leave you'll need it several times. (backtracking to get this will involve monkeys, you don't want to encounter monkeys)

Don't leave the training facility without grabbing a sample of the Green Chemical with Rebecca. (If you have to backtrack to get this, it will suck. Lots of monkeys. Rebecca can't take very much damage without dying).

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

When you leave the training facility, there's a really rough inventory moment. Billy and Rebecca have six slots each for a total of 12 slots.

Things you probably want to bring with you:
A Shotgun and Shells (3 slots)
A Grenade Launcher and extra Shells (3 slots)
Magnum bullets for a Magnum you haven't found yet (1 slot)
A handgun and bullets (2 slots)
The three slates you need to open the door out (3 slots)
The Hookshot (2 slots)

14 slots or more if you want to bring any healing, molotov cocktails, or other grenade rounds.

If you're me, you bring everything but the hookshot and then harumph once you get out there and fight a boss and then need it to continue. (I ended up reloading to an earlier save, trekking from the lobby to the door with two slates, used those two slates, then ran back to the lobby to pick up the hookshot with those two inventory spaces free).

An hour or so later I realized that when I reloaded that save to bring the hookshot I also should've grabbed the Green Chemical with Rebecca in the house. Backtracking for that was a huge pain in the rear end. Billy and Rebecca are separated but can use an elevator to pass items back and forth. Billy can't pass any two slot items like the shotgun or grenade launcher down to Rebecca to aid her return to the house. I had to make do with a handgun and a grenade launcher with a single round vs those drat monkeys. The monkeys take up physical space and don't nudge out of the way if you try to run past them. If they take up the pathway you're running on, you're going to take a lot of damage.

I definitely think this game could be fun once you know what you need and when. I think that just having a connected item box would alleviate so many of these headaches.

edit: As annoying as it was, it is one of the most survival focused moments I can think of in my entire replay of the series. It was doable with a bunch of healing and some luck, but I think that if I had died there several more times I would be more likely to just quit playing than to go back to a save several hours earlier to fix the mistake before I made it.

Jolo fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 26, 2017

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Finished RE:Zero. The final area is actually pretty good. The progression through the area flows really well and I didn't notice the inventory management being as much of an issue. The final boss has an interesting gimmick that isn't just shoot it a lot until it dies. My main beef with the final boss is that you have to fight it twice and each time you have to dump a decent chunk of damage into it before getting to the next phase. My first time fighting the boss I ended up failing in the very final step because I didn't have a single bit of ammo left in the guns I had with me. (I ditched the handgun before the final three rooms). When I completed it on the second go, I literally had a single grenade round left. Success!

My favorite thing about the final area is these big frog enemies that pop out of the water to slap you with their tongues before hopping back in the water. If you run away from them, they can eat you whole but most of the time they just slap you and leave. I also feel as though the game took pity on me by introducing a Giant Ape enemy that looks like an upcoming boss, but he just shows up to punch Billy and then fucks off for the remainder of the game. Stay safe, Giant Mutant Punching Ape.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

That sale has a Resident Evil Super Bundle that has RE Zero, ReMake, re4, 5, 6, and Re Revelations 2. If you don't own any of those games, it's a great deal for $51.99 (saves $10 versus buying things individually). This sale came at the perfect time. I'm playing through the series and am in the middle of 4 at the moment. I couldn't decide if I wanted to replay re5 on the ps3 or to shell out for the ps4 remaster. For $10 off, remaster it is!

Advice for RE1: When you use the shotgun on regular zombies, aim up and wait for them to be right in front of you before shooting. You'll blow their head off and they'll not bother you anymore. If you can kill a few zombies on top of one another, you can light more than one on fire with a single oil use. Zogrim's advice is spot on. There will be times where it feels like you've lost a half hour of progress, but when you know where you're going and what is waiting for you along the way, it often only takes 5-10 minutes to redo and you'll likely take less damage along the way.

Any link to a good Let's Play showcasing RE Outbreak 1 & 2? My PS2 has been broken for years and it doesn't look like there's a good way to play the game currently without jumping through hoops to get an emulated version working.

Jolo fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Mar 29, 2017

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

The main thing I find myself really wanting in re4 is a quick weapon swap to skip menu screens in the middle of combat off and on. In the part where you're defending Ashley while she turns the cranks in the castle lobby, it's a lot of swapping between the rifle to help her and the pistol or shotgun to defend yourself. Also, that whole sequence in the lobby is so so good. Every time I play through it I notice how the balance feels like it's just a few enemies away from being too much to handle, while a few less would make the whole sequence too easy.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

I can relate. A friend was over playing Hitman and he shifted his view to the left side at a point and didn't switch back. I couldn't ignore it and ended up asking him to shift it back.

Re Resident Evil 7, I hope we'll get a tell all at some point that lays out the alternate story plans from what ended up in the finished game. There are many interactions with Zoe throughout the game, but her involvement in the story ends abruptly once you meet her. It feels like Mia and Zoe may have just been one character at one point or maybe Zoe had more going on that was cut for time. If you choose Zoe, Mia just shows up at the boat without any explanation. It's possible that the choice wasn't in the original game and was later added without fully realizing an entire Zoe ending.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Playing through the game on Madhouse has definitely brought back some of the tension from my initial play through of the game. The limited saves and the remixing of enemies makes it feel a bit more like the original Resident Evil. After dying, I find myself planning out the best path to get things done and then get back to a save room to lock in that progress in the same way that I did in the original Resident Evil. My main beefs with Madhouse (I'm only past the initial house and the scuffle with Jack) are that dying and replaying a section really emphasizes how many unskippable conversations there are. I did the garage portion and then ended up dying to an enemy 5 or 10 minutes later because I was pushing on to the next save room. On death, I had to redo the entire garage fight again and all of the Officer Deputy conversations beforehand which would get old really quickly if I died there repeatedly. My other beef is that the initial fight with Mia was really really difficult. I ended up dying to her 10 times. The window before she charges at you with the chainsaw is pretty short and I had issues hitting those headshots consistently (and it feels like you have to hit her in the face like 15 times). The cool thing about her being so hard is that I ended up putting the doors in the area between us and her sawing through the doors and walls is a neat touch that I never saw on the other difficulties.

To comment on speedrunning the game, I haven't done a speedrun on any of the other games but had a good time with this one. It's pretty surprising how quickly you can get through most of the areas of the game if you're just doing the minimum required to progress. You can combine the speedrun with the limited heals and limited box uses and it works together really well. Without picking up chems and healing items or things like the flamethrower, the inventory isn't much of an issue. The main thing that kept coming up was the unskippable conversations and in game cutscenes. You can skip some of the phone calls, but even things like the dreamy cutscene with Jack speaking to Ethan at the end can't be skipped. I believe the only skippable cutscene is the one at the end of the Boat tape with Mia. SuccintandPunchy can probably guesstimate better than most about how much of that 1hr30 is spent waiting on conversations or in game cutscenes throughout the game.

edit: Maybe the opening cutscene is hiding a really long load and that's why it's unskippable. Obviously that makes more sense on consoles where the load times in and out of video tapes are pretty lengthy.

Jolo fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Apr 10, 2017

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Re7 Madhouse pulls such a dick move at the end that I had to laugh. If you plan on playing through on Madhouse (you should) don't read this next bit. After the fight at the end of the mines gauntlet with the two fatties, the ladder out is rigged with wire mines in several spots. I noticed the first one just before climbing out and then laughed and shot it... I should've checked the rest of the ladder because I set off the second one halfway up the ladder.

I enjoyed Madhouse most of the way through. I wish there'd been more changes after the Jack portions of the game, but the ones that are there are generally good. My basic rear end advice would be, Use Separating Agents (you'll get a lot) on Burner Fuel and Psychostims for free Chem packs, craft your Strong Chems into Enhanced Handgun bullets, and time your saves around avoiding rewatching cutscenes. Ex: Save after the garage fight with Jack so that dying doesn't force you into redoing the whole chat and fight.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

For Mia at the start, scavenge around the attic and grab all of the ammo before making your save. She doesn't come down until you climb the ladder, so you can grab all of the bullets around the area. Then restarts are a bit less tedious. Also, put doors between you and her and take advantage of her sawing through the support pillars to get a few shots in.

The opening bit with Jack in the hallway was really stressful for me because I didn't know if dying would set me back to the pre-Mia save. I didn't die there, so I'm still not sure if it does. There's a long load screen when you transition from the house with Mia to the Main House with the family, so I bet it restarts you at the dining table. Honestly, getting into the hatch is the most stressful part of the game for me. Opening the hatch with Jack bearing down on you is a lot. The animation to open it takes just long enough to feel like you're not going to get in before he grabs you. On Madhouse, I ended up unlocking the hatch and running away from Jack, then entering it after I put some distance between us.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

That went right over my head this morning.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

I'd put the original Revelations in the same camp as Zero and Code V. With Zero, I can praise the visuals and some of the atmosphere. With CV, I can praise the villains and the goofy matrix inspired action sequences. Revelations is... bland. Nothing about it stands out in any way. Something about the gameplay just feels crummy. Nothing in the game feels like it has any impact or menace.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Resident Evil 7: Family Matters with Carl Winslow, Harriett, and Steve Urkel. The daughter whose name I forget assists you in place of Zoe.

I'd buy and play this in a heartbeat.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

I've thought more on this and I believe that Urkel is actually Eveline. In the show he was always trying to integrate himself into the Winslow family so that checks out.

So that means Theo replaces Lucas.

Mostly I just want to be stalked around the house while Reginald Vel Johnson talks about the contents of a Twinkie.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

That Evil Within Bundle on PS4 was $7.19 when I bought it back in March. Might hold out if you aren't going to play it right away.

I was really hoping we'd see a short blip of news about Not a Hero, DLC 3, or Resident Evil 2 at one of the conferences. I guess E3 is officially starting today so maybe there'll be some news later in the week.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

So at this point, probably safe to say Not a Hero is never coming out and that other RE7 story DLC will be absolute trash, only released so Capcom can say they upheld their end of the bargain for season pass holders?

Side story where you play as Leon. Leon is at his Auto Insurer trying to negotiate down his rates by arguing that the accidents he has been involved in should all fall under the "Force Majeure" clause and shouldn't increase his rates. It's a visual novel.

More or less far fetched than an escape room and a card game? (which I enjoyed)

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Driving home from getting a haircut and... :stare:

Time to call Leon S Kennedy.

Looked it up online. Place is called Umbrella Vapor Corporation.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Spalec posted:

Is the RE7 Gold worth $20 more then Vanilla? I want to get the game but didn't ever really looks to see if any of the DLC was any good.

I think it really depends on what you're after. I know some people liked the arcade-like modes in Jack's Birthday and Ethan Must Die, but that stuff didn't really do much for me. My favorite bits of the DLC were the escaperoom segment called Bedroom for Banned Footage 1, and the Card game 21 from Banned Footage 2.

I didn't expect to enjoy 21 as much as I did. It isn't a normal game of 21 with a Resident Evil coat of paint on it, there are a variety of special cards that do interesting things and really change the way the game works. It's actually really great, and watching a quick video will probably do more to show why. It was probably my favorite piece of dlc, and it's totally different from the main game.

Bedroom is good, but it's a play through once and then you're done with it. A friend and I played this together and it was fun to cooperate and try to figure out what we needed to do to rescue poor Clancy from the bedroom. The catch is that Marguerite returns to the room at points so you have to return everything you've moved or altered before she returns or she'll know you've been attempting to escape. It's a cool experience and captures the tension of the main game better than most of the rest of the dlc.

Banned footage 1 and 2 are $10 each, so if you want to play both you might as well buy the gold edition and play it all. If you end up buying it piecemeal, I don't think End of Zoe is worth $15, or even $5. I don't really recommend it at all.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Vic posted:

No I mean I've played through all of them several times, but I completely forgot how long RE4 is. When I rescued Ashley for the third time I was like isn't this where it ends? Then we got onto the truck and I was like yeah this is where it ends but nope. There's three more boss fights sucker!

I've played through it so many times and I always forget about the whole section in the enclosed container section suspended over the chasm. That part is cool, but somehow it always comes out of nowhere.

I think it speaks to the quality of this series that I love the Resident Evil 1,2 style, the RE4 style, and the RE7 style of gameplay. I'm really curious to see what they'll show of RE2 Remake. I think I'll be happy with it regardless of what sort of gameplay they focus on.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

To me it looks like, bitter irony. The Chief of Police, a co-conspirator.

My theory is, there's a dummy finger so:

*Styled like Resident Evil 7, First person perspective
*Beginning Hour style preview of the game to show off the lobby of the police station (I hope)

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Their Bloodborne Guides were so well put together, especially considering how twisty/turny the level design is and how open ended the progression is throughout the game. They have a really handy section that lists all of the npc interactions and what points in the game they progress or become inaccessible if you haven't advanced them. It's also nice that they have detailed breakdowns of boss weaknesses even though I just threaded caned every boss to death along the way.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Just found out yesterday that if you stick Birkin with a knife in the Crane fight, you can get that knife back by exiting and re-entering the room. It's possible it shows up before you leave the room, but I accidentally doubled back into the boss room and it was there on the ground.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

I can't find my favorite of those. Someone posted something about how the ambient music that lets you know when X is near is really good in the game, then the vid had the song quiet and muffled but louder as she got near the door from the 3F C4 room to the Library. Opening the door put the music at full volume with X right there. It's well done but I can't find it again.

edit: It wasn't that hard to find! https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/ak3f74/mr_x_has_great_audio_cues_to_let_you_know_if_hes/

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

So the Diamond Key just gets you into a door in the garage area with a roll of film, and into the linen room for a locker keypad key, right? I'm not forgetting a necessary door for progression, am I? If that's it, it seems totally skippable to save time.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

There's a stairway in the Sewers and I can't remember where it goes or how to go down it. In the Lower level of the sewers, there's a desk with the maintenance key on it right by a ladder down to the gross sludgey bit on the way to the king and queen. Just to the left of the desk if you're facing it, there's a stairway but I don't remember where it goes or if you can access it from the side by the key at all. I think it uses the T-Crank but maybe not from that side.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

marshmallow creep posted:

The T-crank is used on the other side to create loop back. I don't think you ever need to use it or if opening it is actually helpful to a route.

That's what it is. It looks like you have the option once you grab the T-Crank and grab the Rook piece, your options from the Rook piece are:

- Turn around, go back down the Workroom Elevator you just came up and then West along the Lower Walkway towards the Queen and King
- Continue past the Worker's Break Room, down the stairs you first came in and then West along the Upper walkway until the crank door stairway towards the Queen and King

I'm not sure which is faster or less dangerous.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Old Grasshopper posted:

I am a huge fan of the remake of RE1 - should I check out RE0? I've heard such mixed things about it. I think I played through the first bit on a train one time back on the GameCube and killed a Giant Scorpion thing and thought it was OK. It's now on Steam and looks like it has potential.

It looks really pretty, but a lot of it isn't very fun to play. Item management in that game is a gigantic hassle. It's cool that you can drop stuff from your inventory but you end up having to do it quite a bit.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdmRuaeND8E&t=1024s

My full-game stream of the Claire B scenario has been archived. It was terrifying, nerve-wracking, and exciting. Being thrown for a loop over and over again by the game knowing my expectations after playing Leon A was super fun. This game continues to blow me away!

Thanks for posting these. I watched your Leon A run yesterday at work and enjoyed it. Your Evil Within playthrough got me to give that game and the sequel a second chance.

I am convinced you avoided the crane by an inch that first time on the Leon playthrough. It looks so close!

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

After playing through most of the B sides, I kinda wish they'd left out the high cal handgun versions. Claire B feels like a mess of too many ammo types and weapons. It feels off to me.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

On my most recent playthrough I started to notice just how many umbrellas are all over the station and other areas. Not the Umbrella logo, but physical umbrellas. It works thematically because it's raining outside but also, I mean, c'mon, Umbrella. Now that I've started to notice them, they're all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if there's one stashed away in half of the rooms in the game somewhere.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Right after you get the bolt cutters and head through the East side office, it feels so so good to use the flash grenade in that room after removing the chairs blocking the doorway on the side nearest the lobby. There are a couple of zombies in there already, possibly one that climbed in through the window after you came in from outside, then 2 more that bust in after you remove the chairs in the doorway. Flash grenading that whole room and then "whoop whoop whooping" out of there like Zoidberg and zig zagging around several zombies is one of my favorite things in the whole game now.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Basticle posted:

So I had started on Hardcore when the game came out, quickly realized this was impossible since i didnt know the game mechanics or where anything was and gave. Now that I have S or S+ on all 4 campaigns on normal I'm trying for hardcore now.

After several deaths and restarts i've quickly realize that being around 2 more zombies in a tight space is pretty much guaranteed death. "Ok this time I'm going to deliberately get the grenade launcher as fast as possible" I think. Now I've died 3 times in a row while being tackled by zombies who are on fire :negative:

I've started forcing myself to run back a little earlier than my gut tells me to. The double lunge thing they do can get you very easily. I want to just keep firing at the leg and trust that it'll come off but on hardcore, sometimes that leg will take a full clip of Claire's gun without coming off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

gently caress Samurai's Edge I want to use the "Raging Bull" custom that Kendo made Barry but never got to give him.

Can anyone give me a yes/no on whether we get a Vickers zombie in this? I'm guessing no but just wanted to make sure.

There's a poster with Brad on it inside the little stairwell area room outside of the station that you go into on the B playthrough. It's in the spot where you can see him in Original Resident Evil 2 if you go fast(?)... don't shoot your weapon(?)... I don't remember the requirements.