Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Carlos cat and Chris cat are eyeballin Jill cat in a rather thirsty manner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I feel like Wesker cat should still have a tiny lil pompadour type thing on his head

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Chris's Post:

Did 8,000 more bicep curls this morning. Still not big enough. Will get there. gently caress you Wesker.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

NikkolasKing posted:

Dude is a chick magnet.

#NotMyLeon

The Leon I remember is the dork from RE2 that all the women constantly kept ignoring. RE4 Leon feels like a different character

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
:perfect:

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Party Boat posted:

Actually his first day as a cop involved getting blackout drunk at a motel because his girlfriend dumped him.

Where's this from?

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Leavemywife posted:

Yeah, RE2 doesn't really have bullshit instant kills. I think the Ivies have one?

The two things that gently caress me up during no save runs are the Birkin fight outside the tram and these fuckin plant bitches

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
That's always how I kill Marvin. You have just enough time to point your gun up and immediately fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Right, the ad is missing a second frame where the same characters in similar poses are getting eaten by zombies and the title says "LIFE WITH RESIDENT EVIL"